The International Air Transport Association (IATA) have issued a detailed addendum to their 2017 dangerous goods regulations.
The revisions include:
- new and revised state and operator variations,
- changes to the wording of the provisions for dangerous goods carried by passengers and crew for lithium battery powered equipment,
- amendments to the definition for “aerosol” and
- the entries for UN 1790, Hydrofluoric acid and
- UN 2978 and 2977, Radioactive material, uranium hexafluoride and
- amendments to packing instructions 203 and Y203 for aerosols.
For further information with regards to the transport of dangerous goods by all modes of transport, including our hazpack and online training services, please contact us.